It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Post subject: Newbie question
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi all. I'm totally new to the Fuse software. I got a simple Mustang I (v.2) just to start with. So far I'm totally digging it. My questions, once I've found a cool Preset and imported it to my laptop do I have to adjust the knobs on the amplifier itself? What position do I turn the knobs to?

Fender Play November 2019
Post subject: Re: Newbie question
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I do not know but i wondered why no one helped you out. I have a similar question.
I am new to fuse as well but i have a G-DEC and a SuperChamp X2 Head plugged into a 1990 Jam for its output to the 12 inch speaker. I also have a friend that uses Guitar Rig. We were wondering if these machines could read the output from Guitar Rig and load it as a new preset. I was trying to find the Preset file specification and code style format to see if an API could be written to convert Guitar Rig to Fuse. Anyone? Is Fuse getting any traction out there. I have a great Amp in the SCX2 and use the GDEC 15 for practice but would like to load the same presets from my friends Guitar Rig. Help.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:26 am
Professional Musician
Professional Musician

murpheyd wrote:
Is Fuse getting any traction out there.

Fuse is essentially a dead project, and I would be shocked and amazed if the amps or Fuse could "read" what is in a Guitar Rig preset and duplicate it.

As far as the basics of using this outdated abandoned software, your best bet is to search on YouTube for instructional videos.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:51 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

You can either use the knobs on your amp or on the Fuse software they will both control the amp the same way. (Move the amp knobs and the software knobs will change accordingly.)

Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 am
Professional Musician
Professional Musician

With that in mind, you should probably download the Advanced Manual before it becomes a dead link. Some of the settings can be tricky to invoke using the physical knobs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]