It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post subject: Re: FUSE log-in error message
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:59 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Jonathan I had the same problem. However, it finally dawned on me I have used two computers to down load and install all the programs and "give me". The Laptop will run the Fuse program just fine but it will not let me into the Board. The Main computer runs everything and lets me log into the Board. I don't know if this helps, but I have never got the lap top to log in. It is a pain to have to drag the equipment to the main computer. I can download band tracks and presets to the main and use a thumb drive to transfer to the lap top. That does work Just not very convenient.

Fender Play November 2019
Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:15 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I don't have a laptop and only have an iMac, which used to connect OK but now doesn't. Naturally enough all the comments in this thread are from people who have problems, but what might be of some use is to hear from those who have no logging-on problems at all, and never have done. The problem - for those who have it - might lie in the computers we have at home, which receive regular system updates from the manufacturers. If a comparison of those who never have a problem with those who now do reveals that one lot use Windows and the other lot use Macs, or that one lot uses laptops and the other desktops, then some sort of pattern might emerge.

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I re-loaded Silverlight. That did not fix the issue for me.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Same damn problem here! Trying to log in from a Windows laptop. I'm new to Fuse and stuff and this is really disappointing.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:33 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi! Just joined today. Not experienced on how to use Forums, so just wadding in here. I had a lot of problems getting Fuse to load in Internet Explorer today, but finally have got here. Noticed many many people saying had same problems. Here's what worked for me...Re-installed Fuse software, Installed latest version of Firefox, deleted older Silverlight and re-installed the most up to date. This seems to have fixed it if I use Firefox, but still cannot get the Fuse pages to load in Internet Explorer...however as I am still using Vista (no longer supported, so no updates for Internet Explorer I suppose) that was probably half my battle. Not clear if I will be able to access Fuse from the actual Fuse program, but this may get fixed if I make Firefox my default browser...not sure. So I get online via Firefox and downloaded three patches (to show my blues interest, BBKing, Eric Clapton Hyde Park and something else (dont remember right now). I assume I can move these over to the Fuse software from the Download folder. Anyway if someone is yelling in frustration about how to log on, just possibly this may be a solution?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

The issue occures due to problem with Internet Explorer.
- press win+R
- type inetcpl.cpl
- find additional settings for connections, check boxes with SSL and TLS for 1,2 aso.
if it doesn´t help
- also add web adress that you need to open to "allowed" zone

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:46 am
Professional Musician
Professional Musician

Ah yes, the telltale sign that software is well coded: you have to enable old depreciated protocols to get it to run. Cisco WebEx is embarrassingly in that state too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2