It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Howdy down there,everybody of us who're Fender enthusiastics
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

This is my very first posting on this forum so I Introdouce myself and tell something about my musical hobby history and my relationship with Fender and Fender Artists.

My Name is Jere Sumell and I'm 35-years old Guitar-hobbyist from Finland. I started to play keyboards when I was seven years old, but the instrument turned into guitar when I reached the pre-teen -age. I started up with cheap Stratocaster -clone (Well... It was not Squier unfortunately, it was competitor clone), and still have it but my next guitar is Eric Clapton Artist series Torino Red 2016. Fender is real deal with my local dealer. My earliest electric guitar influences were artists, like Hank Marvin from the Shadows, Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton since he started his career at the Cream. Best Finnish Fender-player is Esa Pulliainen. Still even after listening to better and better guitarists, I still get back to the Eric Clapton's music and he is my primary idol what comes to Fender artists. I like 60-70's british guitarists using Fender Stratocaster, but can't slide down the channels, when artist like Yngwie Malmsteen is playing Neo-Metal.

I'm becoming verified Spotify-Artist, and at my first Instrumental record I'm trying to clone Esa Pulliainen's sound. "Bright Lighted" will be released at the Apple iTunes, and Spotify for ie. in the near future.

Hope I'll find new Fender Enthusiastic friends from there on this forum. I like staying colors, humanity, great guitar sounds, and making more friends than enemies in both of offline and online life.

My latest Fender -investement was Mustang V2 Amplifier and really enjoy using it. Fender Electrics never let me down.

Fender Play February 2019
Post subject: Re: Howdy down there,everybody of us who're Fender enthusias
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:17 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Welcome to the Forum Jere! Great first post, thank you for the introduction. Enjoy!

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:43 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Glad to have you here from Finland, Jere. It’s great you can enjoy your Fenders there. Enjoy the Forums here. :D
FSB

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 am
Professional Musician
Professional Musician

Hi Jere, welcome to the forum.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:18 am
Professional Musician
Professional Musician

Welcome aboard, Jere!