It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post subject: Re: Effects are changing by itself
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Do you have a different USB jack you could plug the amp into as a test? Maybe it has something with that particular USB jack.

Fender Cyber Monday 2019
Post subject: Re: Effects are changing by itself
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:47 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Thought I'd dig this up because I had the same problem after buying a mustang II v2 second hand. The rubber save button and tuner were missing exposing the electronics board underneath so I thought for sure there was some kind of short that was doing this until I came across this thread, turns out it was the USB port. I was using the one from the front panel I never had problems with except once when I had one of those splitter dongles connected to it and a keyboard, nothing else but the keyboard would cut in and out with the dongle I happened to usedas an extension for plugging in my Mustang. Thanks to the dongle it showed there was something wonky with the USB port, otherwise without it a normal keyboard plugged in still worked, probably turned off and on sometimes but you'd never notice. So it could be an otherwise a seemingly good working USB port that's wonky and sending uneccesary data changing the settings. Was in my case, ive switched to a usb plug in the back and no issues, even with the dongle. :)

Go to page Previous  1, 2