It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: HELP with Mustang IV and external pedals
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi! I need help, I have a Mustang IV with firmware 2.2 and is everything okay with that but I love the Big Muff sound and for these reason I just bought a Big Mug Muff Op Amp becausa I love the Smashing Pumpkins tone. I want to recreate a sound like that. I don't know how can a get a Good sound because I put Marshal 80's Amp with a Little bit of gain and the pedal Big Muff conected directly to the guitar and to the input amp so this way it sound great but the problema it's when I . It sound awful, even only with the reverb.

What can I do with that? I had read that the Mustang Amps take Good the external pedal and I was researching and I read something about set up the Normal-Looper pedal pressing the UTIL botton and I tried but there were changes. It sounds awful when I put put modulation-delay-reverb effects.

I also read something about conect the external pedal on the Fx Send-Return but is the same result.

I appreciate your help and offer an apology for my English, it is not my native languague. If someone speaks Spanish it could be better to be able to communicate.

Fender Play Winter Sale 2020
Post subject: Frontier Airlines Reservations
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

As a long-term follower of your website, I have noticed that your website is informative and genuine. I am an associate of Frontier Airlines Reservations and would appreciate it if you get in touch with us for your further booking.

Post subject: southwest airlines contact number
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:30 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I liked it because I was looking for something similar. By the way, this website is very good. I have received good answers from this website many times. I forgot to tell you something, sorry. I work at Southwest Airlines Contact Number. If you ever want to book a flight ticket in the future, you can book your ticket with Us. We offer very good discounts and offers on them.