It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Post subject: Why can't I play band tracks while connected to computer?
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:32 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I got a fender gdec3 for xmas this year. Just getting around to setting up the fender fuse program on my Mac.

What
A
Nightmare.

Took me well over an hour to get it more or less installed. Had to install multiple drivers, uninstall, re-install, etc., delete numerous library files and re-install. Then I created an account on fender. After doing so, the fender fuse software wouldn't connect with the login credentials I had already created and used to log-on to the website. I had to do a password reset and restart the program, then it logged in.

Then I found out I needed to create yet another login to access the fuse forums. I suppose there is going to be a learning curve with any new program, but the login and basic set up of this software was by far the most cumbersome I have ever experienced.

I still can't figure out why, but for some reason, when my amp and computer are connected via usb, I can't play any of the backing tracks (band). As soon as I disconnect the computer, the backing tracks work.

All and all this has been one of the worst tech experiences I have ever had. Makes me want to dump all this and just go play some acoustic. If anyone knows a trick to get the backing tracks to play while connected to the computer, I'd love to hear it.

Fender Cyber Monday 2019
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]