It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Band settings
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:45 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I have no idea if this topic has been raised before - I tried to search for it but the forum's search facility is pretty feeble and gave me 14k results and no real way of discriminating.

Anyway, I just bought a Mustang I V2 to practice with as my other amps are just too powerful to use at home and I'm just finding my way around the Fuse application but it never seems to remember anything. It often doesn't remember my login details even though I have the box to do so checked but most annoyingly, if I want to jam to a particular file and I then want to change the amp preset, I have to go back into Band settings and choose the file again. So, basically, if I'm trying to find a good preset for a particular music track, it can take a long time having to set up the track every time. Am I missing something? Is there a way to deal with this?

Fender Play September 2018
Post subject: Re: Band settings
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 am
Aspiring Musician
Aspiring Musician

Okulo wrote:
Is there a way to deal with this?

Yes, every time Fender releases a new digital modeling product, you MAY have to buy the new version, because they seem to stop supporting the old version.

You know, like Microsoft does with Windows, right? When they released Windows 10, they immediately stopped supporting all other ... oh wait.

OK, like car companies. When they release a new model year car, it doesn't matter if there is a defect with the older models because they won't issue a recall for ..... oh wait.

CELL PHONES! When Apple releases a new iPhone, you won't receive any more iOS updates for your older model .... oh wait

OK, yeah I guess Fender is kind of unique in this "we have a new version so screw all the people who bought the old version" approach.