It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Amp Preset Downloads
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:51 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Anyone else having issues downloading amp presets on a Mac? When I use the community in the Fender Fuse amp software & select download the page goes blank & nothing happens. When I use Fender.com & select the download button nothing happens. I have updated Adobe flash as well as reloaded Fender Fuse. I'm really aggravated with the whole thing!!

Fender Play October 2018
Post subject: Re: Amp Preset Downloads
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:47 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

lol welcome to Fuse hell. I love Fender guitars and amps and have been playing them for over 25 years, but this frustrating crap with their terrible technology and irresponsible moderation makes me want to destroy everything with their name on it. They just don't care. we are a handful of folks, so they figure the hell with them. I have a year old MacBook with all updates. I had finagled it to work for a while, but then I moved and I must have bothered their fragile piece of rubbish technology. So now im looking at this useless forum that they never have any useful knowledge on instead of playing my guitars........FUFender.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I have had the same issue, trick is you need to log in with Firefox or another non safari browser. Should work.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm
Roadie
Roadie

I've never had an issue using Safari. It's been a while since I downloaded any presets, so maybe something has changed.