It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post subject: Media Library (web) NOTHING THERE???
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:48 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi All,

New here but not new to Fuse. I have always had an intermittent issue with the media library on the web not showing any presets. Now it's not intermittent, it's just not working at all, blue screen only. I'm logged in, the amp works and the preset editor works. Anyone else experiencing this? Something I need to look for?

Running Win 7 Pro, PC and amp are up to date.

Thanks in advance,
Brever

Fender Play November 2018
Post subject: Re: Media Library (web) NOTHING THERE???
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:38 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hello Mate,
Yes.........thoroughly disenchanted with Fender Fuse. I have a First in Economics and Stats.....yet I cannot get Fuse to perform on my Mustang 1V2
despite trying everything including 'Horse Tamer'. The damn software does not work in logical style and Fender have not posted a simple 'good' guide so, like a number of 'conned' purchasers......I keep looking for snippets to try and assist me, to the point I'm re-downloading (the usual attempts at fixing) and still unable to set-up a usable 'Media Library' accessible by Fuse.I am close to giving it up and selling the amplifier. :cry:

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 am
Rock Star
Rock Star

You can always search and download presets HERE. It's the same exact database with the same files. But I understand why you'd want to be able to download the presets from within Fuse.

Have you tried Reinstalling Microsoft Silverlight?

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:09 am
Rock Star
Rock Star

Hey guys, I checked my Media Library last night. I can confirm nothing is loading from the web for me now where it was just working a couple of months ago.

It seems there have been a few changes made to prepare for a new line of Mustang amps. That may be effecting our ability to view and download presets via Fender Fuse.

Is anyone on the forum still able to search web Media via Fuse? Please let us know.

My system specs:
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) fully patched.
Intel Core i5 vPro Processor @ 2.30GHz
4 GB RAM

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:39 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Ditto here ... Any web search within Fuse for presets comes up blank.

Mustang III V2 and running Fuse on a MacBook Pro

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

strings10927 wrote:
Hey guys, I checked my Media Library last night. I can confirm nothing is loading from the web for me now where it was just working a couple of months ago.

It seems there have been a few changes made to prepare for a new line of Mustang amps. That may be effecting our ability to view and download presets via Fender Fuse.

Is anyone on the forum still able to search web Media via Fuse? Please let us know.

My system specs:
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) fully patched.
Intel Core i5 vPro Processor @ 2.30GHz
4 GB RAM

Thanks RS. Yeah, I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. This is great software but it's very flakey for a name like Fender. We paid for the software along with the amps, which are wonderful, but everything needs to work 100% of the time. I wish a Fender tech would tune in and shed some light on this.

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Yes.........how about it Fender? Why don't you take some responsibility, in view of the fact that you at least owe that to us customers? Just about all of the individuals I am friends with are now baling out of Fender......because the so -called customer service staff clearly deliberately ignore the vast swell of mis-information......don't even want to be involved and frankly........sold the amp in the first place........Truly the American way !!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Blueseric1 wrote:
Yes.........how about it Fender? Why don't you take some responsibility, in view of the fact that you at least owe that to us customers? Just about all of the individuals I am friends with are now baling out of Fender......because the so -called customer service staff clearly deliberately ignore the vast swell of mis-information......don't even want to be involved and frankly........sold the amp in the first place........Truly the American way !!!!

I'm not bailing out. I dig the hell out of my Mustang and the Fuse software. It still works, just no Media Library from the web. I talked to a tech yesterday and the reason it's down is because they're migrating to a completely new system to host ALL of their online services. They're addressing a lot of issues and I wouldn't doubt if we don't see some changes to Fuse also. I'm cool with it, at least I know the problem is not on my end.

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi All!

I"m new to all this Mustang thing but, I"m loving it! Now since I'm new to all this and I bought a 2nd hand Mustang 1 with no Fuse disk so I have been in touch with the Fender Consumer Relations /U.S. Direct Sales to see if I could get a disk or download it from them. I called them and this super nice guy by the name of David Lansing who said, He would like to help me out with that but, the Fuse program is getting a overhaul at this time so they can upgrade the program to a newer version that's more user friendly and he would hook me up as soon as it was done. So I was very happy with that answer! Now me being me, I found and downloaded the older version (2.7) and I had a tech issue with it so I emailed David and got this back in his email..

"It is safe to say all programs will not be functioning properly for now. I would advise to standby for now. Unfortunately the sight is still undergoing construction. I have your information on file and will be reaching out to you and many others once the sight is operational again. We appreciate your business and thank you for your continued patience."

I hope this may answer some of what's going on with Fuse.. BTW I can't even log into the Media LIbrary (web) anymore.

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi all again..

I forgot to say, if you get bored waiting around for the new version to come out and or the Media Library (web) to get it's act together I found this 3500+ presets that comes in a zip file to your email as soon as you pay for it for $5.75usd that will keep me busy for a long, long time! http://www.ampmarket.com/2014/12/fender ... esets.html They do sound passable for who they say they sound like and for only a few bucks I though why not. Warning: your own media library is not that big! (I told you I was new to this :) I didn't get past the A's before it stopped loading them in the library.

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:46 am
Rock Star
Rock Star

Blueseric1 wrote:
Just about all of the individuals I am friends with are now baling out of Fender

are they really? and is this really your first post on the forum? :roll:

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:22 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hello Mate,
you seem to a consistently helpful and useful guy.....so I certainly wouldn't knock you in any way.......I guess as a person who's in his late 60's and loved Fender all his life, I'm just a tad disappointed in the lack of an easy user tome for Fender Fuse, so that I can start from finding the preset to managing my Media library and having a simple idea of downloading......maybe filing presets usefully and then auditioning these presets.........otherwise........I LOVE Fender....permanently.

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Did you ever get this resolved? Ive had the same issue for about 3 weeks. Ive tried everything and NOT happening.

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:25 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

Hi All,
I'm another dissapointed customer. My Fender Fuse stopped searching presets on Web. I'm user from IT bussiness and I know something about software maintenance and customer service.
Now, searching in MediaLibrary is dead also in my case. I cannot longer find any presed via Fuse, while the other functions are OK) .It probably means that you have updated your back-office Web Interface and it's not longer compatible with old Fuse software,

This is really BAD customer service. If you (Fender) do not want to update the FUSE software.... fine, this is your right. Nobody asks you for investments in old software products. But you should at least ensure that last released version of FUSE is working as it was designed. If you do not do it, it means that you pushes us for buying new Amp.
I'll tell you.... if you don't fix API to be still compatible with last (old) version of Fuse, then I'll never again buy Fender amp again, because I'll can be surprised that you will spoil some fine working products with just poor software API support.

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 am
Rock Star
Rock Star

[quote="eses"]Hi All,
I'm another dissapointed customer. My Fender Fuse stopped searching presets on Web. I'm user from IT bussiness and I know something about software maintenance and customer service.
Now, searching in MediaLibrary is dead also in my case. I cannot longer find any presed via Fuse, while the other functions are OK) .It probably means that you have updated your back-office Web Interface and it's not longer compatible with old Fuse software,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Forums eses. It's too bad that your first post has to be one of frustration and disappointment. I share your feelings and think Fender should have done a much better job with Fuse. I like my Mustang I v2 very much and will continue to use it as a nice, light-weight practice amp. I have yet to try a GT but I like its' features.
I think most of us agree that Fender makes outstanding amps so, since I can't do much about it anyway, I am putting bad feelings behind me and planning on trying out the GT line.
I look forward to reading more posts from you. :)

Remember the music is not in the guitar

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next