It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Fender Rumble Studio/Stage Suggestions
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:53 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I love my Fender Rumble Studio and can see purchasing the Stage for those times I can’t DI into the house.

However, nothing is perfect and I humbly offer the following suggestions:
1) I would love to create patches while I am away from the Amp. Currently the creation of patches can only be done while connected to the Amp.
2) I would love to see the addition of a Markbass amp sim and maybe a Darkglass sim or two added to the stellar amps on effects already included.

This is a great product and is clearly the best digital bass amp money can buy. I only hope Fender continues to support it

Fender Play November 2019
Post subject: Re: Fender Rumble Studio/Stage Suggestions
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

ppiluk wrote:
... ... 1) I would love to create patches while I am away from the Amp. Currently the creation of patches can only be done while connected to the Amp. ... ...

Sorry it took so long to develop an answer to this, but here it is, at last.

A very industrious member of The Rumble Club created a DETAILED spreadsheet template and then even went so far as to populate it with all the data from the 100 stock presets on the Stage and Studio. So, download them, print them out, doodle your own new patches on the printout, and later enter your new creations into your amp and try 'em out!

Get the Rumble Stage & Studio presets templates & spreadsheet here: https://www.talkbass.com/wiki/fender-ru ... pp-support

Once you get some new presets you like, record them in the spreadsheet for safe keeping, in case you need to restore them later. Non-volatile backup, when printed out!

Check it out!

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:37 am
Rock Star
Rock Star

G-Dog wrote:
ppiluk wrote:
... ... 1) I would love to create patches while I am away from the Amp. Currently the creation of patches can only be done while connected to the Amp. ... ...

A very industrious member of The Rumble Club created a DETAILED spreadsheet template and then even went so far as to populate it with all the data from the 100 stock presets on the Stage and Studio. So, download them, print them out, doodle your own new patches on the printout, and later enter your new creations into your amp and try 'em out!

Get the Rumble Stage & Studio presets templates & spreadsheet here: https://www.talkbass.com/wiki/fender-ru ... pp-support

Once you get some new presets you like, record them in the spreadsheet for safe keeping, in case you need to restore them later. Non-volatile backup, when printed out!

Check it out!

Thanks for posting that pertinent intel G-Dog.

2016 Rumble 200 Combo
One day they shall name a GREAT city after me, and they shall call it LINNINGRAD

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 pm
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

G-Dog wrote:
ppiluk wrote:

Check it out!

More helpful files have been added to this collection! At https://www.talkbass.com/wiki/fender-ru ... pp-support

Now there are, what I call, DECODER files with amp names, effects names, taken from the manual, and even obvious, or assumed, PRESET names explained! These are VERY helpful to us owners, but should be a great help to shoppers!

Of course the Preset names explanations may, sometimes, be a subject of debate. But, that just adds to the fun! :D