It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Post subject: Re: Your Favorite "Walks Into A Bar" Joke
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:18 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Solid Body Love Songs wrote:
Rodney Dangerfield . . I said "surprise me" so he shows me naked pictures of my wife,
:lol: Sheesh! That guy never gets respect. :P
FSB

Fender Play April 2019
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:03 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the bartender, gimme a beer and a mop.

(PlankSpanker already posted this on page 3, wonder where he's been? Good one PlankSpanker.)

Last edited by Solid Body Love Songs on Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Solid Body Love Songs wrote:
A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the bartender, gimme a beer and a mop.
Rotfl. That one hit my funny bone. :lol:

A clown walks into a bar and is soon approached and whacked by two drunk cannibals. They both start to devour him when one looks to the other and says, “Hey, does this guy taste funny to you?”

FSB

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 am
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

A very large Indian walks into a bar with a huge black cat under one arm and a ten pound bag of horse manure under the other with a big hand-gun stuck in his belt. He puts the cat on the bar holding it down with his one hand because it is squirming and screeching and puts the bag of manure on the bar-stool next to him. The bartender walks over and asks "what'll you have chief?" The Indian says "gimme whiskey". So the bartender pours him a large glass of whiskey and steps back watching the Indian. He first takes a bite out of the black cats neck then washes it down with the glass of whiskey then pulls out his hand-gun and blows a hole in the bag of manure. The bartender shocked by what just happened asked "what the heck are you doing?" and the Indian replied, " I be like John Wayne, eat puccy drink whiskey and shoot the chit".

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:38 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

A Forum member wrote this a long time ago

"So. A talking dog walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender is most surprised; "Amazing! A talking dog! Who'd have thunk? Here's your drink." The dog drinks up and leaves. The next day around the same time the dog comes in and this time the bartender strikes up a conversation with the dog and learns that he's been looking for work in the neighborhood. When the dog leaves the bartender wishes him good luck with his job search.
Next day the bartender is at work and a guy comes in who from his attire is obviously the Ringmaster in a circus - he's wearing a top hat, tails, a spangly vest, etc. As the bartender is setting up the guy's drink he mentions; "You work in a circus? You should have been in here yesterday. I served a drink to someone I'm sure you'd like to meet, a talking dog!"
The Ringmaster says "Yeah, really? That's amazing! If that talking dog comes in again please ask him to come and see me. I believe I could offer him a job..."
Next day the bartender is working when in comes the talking dog again. As the bartender is pouring his drink he says; "Yesterday there was a guy in here who would very much like to meet you. He's the Ringmaster in a circus, and might be able to offer you a job."
The talking dog takes a pull on his drink and says; "Oh yeah? Why, does he need a trombone player?"

(had to have at least one trombone player joke lol.)

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 am
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

So The Edge and Bono walk into a bar .....
Bartender looks up and says "Not you two again....."

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:37 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Opening time. A fella staggers into an empty bar, sits down. orders a double, and notices the owner bartender isn’t his usual jovial self.

“Is there anything wrong, Sam?”, says the customer. “Yeah, says the bartender wiping a clean glass dry. “I had to fire the musical act for tonight”. “Why?” says the guy on the stool. Sam goes on to say, “They were terrible. Couldn’t sing and couldn’t play. The patrons hated ‘em, and I was losing customers. Now I’m in a pickle. I have a special crowd tonight.”

“I know a friend who can help you out. He can sing and play and he has perfect pitch”, says the drunk. “Really?”, the owner replies.

“Yeah. This guy rocks. He used to yodel in an oompa band until he tossed his guitar into the accordion.“

KaChing! :P

FSB

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:16 am
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

Did you hear that Lorena Bobbitt is getting back with John Bobbitt? It's because he's half the $@!&# he used to be. :P

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:30 pm
Rock Icon
Rock Icon

A young g8y man walks into a rough biker bar, you can tell that he is g8y because of his rainbow colored hair and he is wearing a t-shirt that says "kiss me I'm g8y". He is standing at the bar with his hands cupped like he is holding something in them. The big burly bartender walks over and without saying a word points to a rather large sign behind the bar that says "we don't serve gays here". The young man undaunted doesn't order a drink but says "guess what I have in my hands and I'll give you a kiss". The bartender says a few choice words to the young man and tells him to leave. So, he leaves and turns up a half hour later standing at another part of the bar again with his hands cupped. The bartender see's him and walks over then says " I told you to leave, now I'm telling you to leave and don't ever come back". The young man leaves again but comes back in a half hour and stands at another part of the bar with his hands still cupped. The bartender see's him and now visibly upset walks over and before he can say anything the young man says "please sir if you will just guess I promise that I'll leave and not come back". The bartender compose's himself and asks "ok what is it you want" and the young man again says "guess what I have in my hands and I'll give you a big kiss". The bartender with a sly smile on his face says "a Hippopotamus" and then the young g8y man peeks into his cupped hands and says loudly "I think we have a winner here!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7