It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Squier Acoustic Suggestion
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:11 pm
Amateur
Amateur

It would be great to see Fender make a scaled-down version of the new Acousticsonic for Squier players. It would need to be more affordable of course, and easier for Fender to produce, but if you could and did, you would sell an incredible amount of them. I know I would want one if it was in line with the Classic Vibe series quality.

I love what you have done with the new Fender Acousticsonic, but it very much past the everyday club working bands out there. $700 to$800 would be a decent target price.

Cheers

Fender Cyber Monday 2019
Post subject: Re: Squier Acoustic Suggestion
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:45 am
Aspiring Musician
Aspiring Musician

I'll admit I DO love the looks of the Acoustasonic. But I'd say 90% of the reviews I've read on various sites are people (be it 5 star or 1 star review) are complaining how horrible it sounds unplugged.
I have acoustic/electric guitars that sound fantastic unplugged...why would I spend $800 to $900 let alone $2,000 to $3,300 for an acoustic/electric guitar that is unusable for half of what it's originally designed to do?

That's just my opinion.
There's a lot of 5 star reviews...but a lot of them end their review with something like "my one complaint...sounds thin and tinny unplugged".