It is currently Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Post subject: Welcome to the Fender Lounge Forums!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:45 am
Site Admin

On behalf of Fender, I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to the Fender Lounge Forums!

What sets these forums apart from the pack is the direct connection to the Fender "mother ship," if you will. That said, the success of this community is all lying on your shoulders; it's your duty as a participant here to keep these forums a respectful, family-friendly environment. If you can do that for us, then we promise to return the favor by offering up treats, goodies, prizes, and unique behind-the-scenes opportunities that you simply won't find elsewhere!

One important point: this is an enthusiast forum – it is NOT a customer service forum nor will any customer service issues be addressed by Fender here. If you have a Fender product in need of repair or service please make use of our standard Consumer Relations channels and do not post here – your post will not receive a response from Fender. On a related note, if you ask specific questions about nuances of Fender products, the fact is that you’re very likely not going to receive a response directly from Fender here either. Keep in mind that I am a member of Fender's web staff. Ask me something about computers or website development and I’ll probably have a ready answer for you. On the other hand, ask me about the flux capacitor in the thing-a-ma-jig in the Stratocaster® 9000 guitar and I can virtually guarantee that you're going to be met with a blank stare every time. :D

In summary: please be respectful with each post, please be family-oriented, and try your best to avoid customer service issues here. Abide by these simple guidelines, and the potential for what we can accomplish here together continues to be virtually limitless. I’d ask that those of you who recognize and grasp this potential assist in helping us “self police” these forums. Do so by discouraging flame wars, personal attacks, etc. If we can continue to build a solid, friendly enthusiast community here the rewards will follow!

Please take a few minutes to carefully review our Code of Conduct and Terms of Use before participating here.

If at any time you feel a fellow Forum user/member has abused the Forum in any way, as per the Forum Rules, please either use the "Report" button at top right of the post itself or contact me via e-mail at

When contacting me about an instance of abuse, please include the name of the person who posted the content in question, as well as the date on which the post was made and a link to the post.

With that out of the way: have fun, enthuse at will, and check in with us often!

Brad Traweek
Manager of Web Development

Fender Play February 2018
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]