It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: AmpliTude Fender Audio Settings
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm 
Hobbyist
Hobbyist

I recently bought ampliTube.. but cannot get past the first step of setting up the audio. I have a Mustang 1 and it shows that it is connected with Fuse..everything there works just fine. But I cannot seem to get the option in Amplitude Fender for the 'input channel' to be mustang..it only gives me the options of audio Mic input 1 and 2 and Audio stereo input 1 and 2...which are all just feed back....no matter if i turn the volume all the way down.

Does anyone have any information about how to progress passed this to integrate Fuse with ampliTube...or even just my Mustang with amplitude?

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Costa

Post subject: Re: AmpliTude Fender Audio Settings
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 am 
Roadie
Roadie

first you need to have ASIO4ALL drivers installed, your mustang amp should be connected to your computer, In the audio setup for Amplitube you will have the option to select between ASIO and Direct X, You should select ASIO. Next under input device select Asio4All or Fender Asio if you choose to use Fender's Asio driver which is the same thing as ASIO4ALL. Left Channel And Right Channel input should be your mustang amp, Output device should be your computers soundcard. If your mustang isn't showing up in Audio setup for Amplitube you will need to click the button that says panel. This will bring up your Asio control panel., on the Asio control panel you will see the sound devices connected to your computer., you will need to click the blue button next to Fender Mustang amp, after doing this all should be well. you may need to close Amplitube and reopen for the changes to take,

Post subject: Re: AmpliTude Fender Audio Settings
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 pm 
Fender Staff

Hi costahilbert,

We will be happy to assist. It seems that Kreature has offered some great advice, thanks Kreature:) Please let us know if we can assist further.

(800) 856-9801