This is an updated version of of our most current (V2.6.1.x) build of the Fender FUSE software. This build addresses fixes and enhancements as listed below.
= Release Notes 184.108.40.206 =
=== Enhancements: ===
* Improved functionality related to Fender FUSE start up behavior.
* Updated firmware to current version for update device with 'Bundled' selected in Fender FUSE.
* When no device is connected and the product selected is Fender Super Champ X2, the device mode will always be "channel 2" now.
* HID API connectivity update, improving connectivity and speed with Fender FUSE on Mac and Windows and improved connectivity when entering/exiting USB Drive/mass storage mode (Fender G-DEC 3).
=== Bug Fixes: ===
* Fixed backup and restore issues on Mac.
* Fixed issue where Presets with like assigned amp models were not displaying amp channel settings correctly when selected (i.e. 00-01-02 with same model selected).
* FUSELauncher issue corrected.
* Current Cabinet Simulation (Cab Sim) display update issue corrected.
Note: This build of Fender FUSE DOES NOT SUPPORT
Fender Mustang (V.2) amplifiers.
For the Mustang (V.2) compatible version of Fender FUSE, please click the link below to the Fender FUSE Community home page.
Fender FUSE Community:https://fuse.fender.com/
Fender FUSE 220.127.116.11 Windows: http://support.fender.com/software/fend ... 6.1.45.exe
Fender FUSE 18.104.22.168 Mac: http://support.fender.com/software/fend ... 6.1.45.dmg
Fender Technology Support Lab